For the May 2025 AP Exam administration, the exams for some AP subjects will be delivered as in-school digital exam using Bluebook application.
Advanced Placement examinations (AP exams) are exams offered by the College Board and are taken each May. Some colleges and universities in the United States grant credits or advanced placement based on AP test scores. Use the AP Credit Policy search tool to find colleges that offer credit or placement for AP scores.
Korean-American Educational Commission (KAEC) has been administering the AP exams since May 2008 for homeschool, self-study students, or students who are unable to take the AP exams at their school.
Only high school-affiliated students can take exams, at either their own enrolled high school or at other AP-authorized high schools and test centers.
“High school-affiliated” means:
- students actively enrolled at a high school, or
- high school-level students who are homeschooled, participate in independent study, and/or attend virtual schools; and
- any actively enrolled students who may be prepared to take an AP Exam prior to the ninth grade, or
- recent high school graduates who need a specific AP Exam for university admission.
Candidates testing with Fulbright Commission (South Korea): Students must also be under the age of 21 (Born after May 31, 2003) at the time of the exams in May 2024.
AP Exam Registration
- Please check your personal information on your College Board account before registering for the exam:
Log in to your AP account (or create one) so you know what name and email and other information are on the account AND provide that same exact information during the registration.
- Submit the Online Application Form (Fulbright Korea Testing Center).
- After registering for the exam, please follow the instructions on the confirmation screen or in the email sent to pay the AP exam fees.
- Once you have completed the payment, your registered AP exam will be uploaded to the College Board website within 1-2 weeks and can be viewed in your personal account.
All instructions regarding payment confirmation, exam upload, etc. will also be sent to the student and guardian’s email.
|2024 AP 1st Registration
|2024 AP 2nd Registration
AP Exam Schedule
AP Test Day
Check-in Time: Candidates must arrive at the test center at least one hour before the exam starts.
- 8 a.m. Exam: check-in will start at 7:00 AM
- 12-noon Exam: check-in will start at 11:00 AM
- 2 p.m. Exam: check-in will start at 1:00 PM
What to Bring
- Identification: a current government-issued ID (Additional ID may be required by authorized test centers outside the United States.)
- No. 2 pencils, pens with black or dark blue ink, and an acceptable calculator if your AP Exam allows the use of a calculator.
- Candidates must read the exam policies (what to bring on exam day) before the exam.
- Admission tickets are NOT required.
Fulbright Testing Center
- Location: Fulbright Korea (Korean-American Educational Commission)
- Address: Fulbright Building, 23 Baekbeom-ro 28-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul
Inquiries about Registration and Exams
AP Scores and Other Inquiries
- 2024 AP scores will be available in July 2024.
- 2023 AP scores have been available starting Wednesday, July 5. You are able to access them online with your College Board account email and password.
View your scores and report your scores to the college on the College Board website.
- AP Services for Students:
- Email contact form
- Call (International): +1-212-632-1780
- Fax: 610-290-8979
- AP Services for Students Hours: M-F, 9 am – 6 pm ET
한미교육위원단에서 제작한 시험센터 투어 유튜브 영상을 공개합니다! 시험장 내부 모습과 입실 과정을 영상으로 만나보실 수 있습니다.
Select an AP course that’s right for you. Visit the course pages to review any recommended prerequisites, which are other courses you should consider taking before registering for a specific AP course.
Choosing a college major can be hard. Whether you’re already in college or you’ve just started applying, here are some tips to finding the major that’s right for you.
Starting from the 2024 AP exam, AP Precalculus will be adopted.
Your AP scores could earn you college credit or advanced placement (meaning you could skip certain courses in college). Use...
Whether you’re a veteran AP student, or taking a course for the very first time, know that the work you do in an AP course will help you prepare for college and beyond
Mark your calendars for the return of AP Daily: Live Review this April 18–28! These review sessions will premiere on YouTube and be available for your AP teachers and AP students to watch on-demand at any time.