Advanced Placement examinations (AP exams) are exams offered by the College Board and are taken each May. Some colleges and universities in the United States grant credits or advanced placement based on AP test scores.
Korean-American Educational Commission has been administered the AP exams since May 2008 for homeschool, self-study students, or students who are unable to take the AP exams at their school.
Candidates who can take the 2022 AP exams conducted by KAEC are:
- Must be born after May 31, 2001
- High school students whose school does:
- not offer AP exams (Homeschool, Self-Study students)
- offer AP exams but does not offer the specific AP exam they want to take
- offer AP exams at school but student cannot take the exam through the school due to unavoidable circumstances
- Students who were born on or before May 31, 2001, are encouraged to take the CLEP exam.
- Students should not register for the same AP exam at two different schools or test centers.
AP Exam Registration
|How to register|
AP Exam Schedule
AP Exam Fee
- The exam fee must be submitted within 7 days after the registration and before the registration deadline. AP registration will be completed after the exam fee is received.
- Registration confirmation (payment confirmation) will be sent by SMS text message or e-mail 2-3 working days after payment.
AP Exam Fee Refund Policy
AP 1st Registration (October 2021)
AP 2nd Registration (January-February 2022)
Check-in Time: Candidates must arrive at the test center at least one hour before the exam starts.
- 8 a.m. Exam: check-in will start at 7:00 AM
- 12-noon Exam: check-in will start at 11:00 AM
- 2 p.m. Exam: check-in will start at 1:00 PM
What to Bring
Test Center Location
AP Scores and Other Inquiries