한미교육위원단에서는 응시자들의 편의를 위해서 AP Regular와 AP Late 시험을 실시합니다. AP Regualr 시험을 응시하지 못할 경우에는 AP Late 시험을 응시하시기 바랍니다.
Preadministration Session (예비소집) 에는 모든 시험 답안지를 미리 작성하므로 응시자들은 필히 참석하여야 합니다. 시험당일에는 답안지 작성 시간이 별도로 주어지지 않습니다. (응시자 본인 외에는 참석불가)
- Several sharpened No. 2 pencils with erasers, for all responses on your multiple-choice answer sheet.
- Pens with black or dark blue ink for completing areas on the exam booklet covers and for free-response questions in most exams.
- Your six-digit school code. Home-schooled students will be provided with their state’s or country’s home-school code at the time of the exam.
- A watch that does not beep or have an alarm (in case the exam room does not have a clock that can be easily seen).
- Up to two approved calculators with the necessary capabilities if you are taking the AP Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, Physics or Statistics Exams. Visit apstudent.collegeboard.org/apcourse to find the calculator policy for your subject. For a list of approved graphing calculators, visit www.collegeboard.org/ap/calculators.
- A ruler or straightedge only if you’re taking an AP Physics Exam. Protractors are not allowed.
- Your AP Student Pack. If you do not attend the school where you are taking the exam, you should also bring a government-issued or school-issued photo ID.*
- Your Social Security number** for identification purposes (optional). If you provide your number, it may appear on your AP score report.
- If applicable, your SSD Student Accommodation Letter, which verifies that you have been approved for a testing accommodation such as Braille or large-type exams.
* Some colleges and universities use Social Security numbers as student identifiers when assigning AP credit or advanced placement for qualifying AP scores. While the College Board does not require you to provide your Social Security number, you may want to check with the college or university where you are sending scores to see if they prefer for you to provide a Social Security number on your AP Exam answer sheet.
**Unless this has been preapproved as an accommodation by the College Board Services for Students with Disabilities office prior to the exam date.
반입금지 물품: 아래의 물품들을 시험중에 소지하고 있을경우 부정행위로 간주하여 Collegeboard에 보고됩니다.
- Electronic equipment (cell phone, smartphone, laptop, tablet computer, etc.), portable listening or recording devices (MP3 player, iPod, etc.), cameras or other photographic equipment, devices that can access the Internet, and any other electronic or communication devices.
- Books, compasses, protractors, mechanical pencils, correction fluid, dictionaries, highlighters,† notes or colored pencils.†
- Scratch paper; notes can be made on portions of the exam booklets or, for Chinese Language and Culture and Japanese Language and Culture, on scratch paper provided by the proctor.
- Watches that beep or have an alarm, or smartwatches.
- Reference guides, keyboard maps or other typing instructions.
- Clothing with subject-related information.
- Food or drink.†
†Unless this has been preapproved as an accommodation by the College Board Services for Students with Disabilities office prior to the exam date.