AP 시험응시 및 장소
덕성여자대학교 종로캠퍼스 평생교육원 (서울시 종로구 삼일대로 460)
* 덕성여자대학교 본교가 아닌 종로에 위치한 평생교육원 입니다. 지하철 3호선 안국역 4번출구/5호선 종로3가 5번출구, 운현궁 옆에 위치 합니다.
응시자는 시험시작 1시간 전까지 시험장 도착
- 오전 8시 시험: 7시 입실 시작
- 오후 12시 시험: 11시 입실 시작
- 오후 2시 시험: 1시 입실 시작
- 신분증(유효여권 (만료여권은 인정되지 않음), 주민등록증, 청소년증, 현재 학생증, 운전면허증)
- 연필, 펜(검정), 기타 시험과목에 필요한 준비물(예: 계산기종류, 자 등)
* 응시자는 시험장 반입가능 물품에 대한 자세한 안내를 위해 아래의 내용을 읽어 보시기 바랍니다.
What Students Can Bring 반입가능 물품:
- Two sharpened No. 2 pencils (with erasers) for completing multiple-choice answer sheets.
- Two pens with black or dark blue ink only, for completing areas on the exam booklet covers and for free-response questions in most exams.
- Their 6-digit school code. Homeschooled students will be provided with their state or country homeschool code at the time of the exam.
- A watch that doesn't have internet access, doesn't beep, and doesn't have an alarm.
- Up to two calculators of the appropriate type if they are taking an AP® Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, Physics, or Statistics Exam. Instruct students to look at the Calculator Policy page and click on the link for their course for the specific calculator policy.
- A ruler or straightedge, only if they are taking the AP Physics Exam. Protractors are not allowed.
- Students who do not attend the school where they are taking the exam must also bring a current government-issued or school-issued photo ID. (Additional ID may be requested by authorized test centers outside the U.S.)
- If applicable, the College Board SSD Student Accommodations Letter, which verifies that the student has been approved for a testing accommodation such as braille or large-type exams.
What Students Cannot Bring 반입금지 물품: 아래의 물품들을 시험중에 소지하고 있을경우 부정행위로 간주하여 Collegeboard에 보고됩니다.
- Electronic equipment (phones, smartwatches, or wearable technology of any kind, laptops, tablet computers, Bluetooth devices, portable listening or recording devices—MP3 player, iPod®, etc.—cameras or photographic equipment, devices that can access the internet, separate timers of any type, and any other electronic or communication devices) are prohibited in the exam room and break area. Note: School-owned digital recording devices are allowed only for the AP French, German, Italian, and Spanish Language and Culture Exams and the AP Music Theory Exam.
- Books, compasses, correction fluid, dictionaries, notes, or mechanical or colored pencils
- Scratch paper; notes can be made on portions of the exam booklets or, for Chinese Language and Culture and Japanese Language and Culture, on scratch paper provided by the proctor.
- Reference guides, keyboard maps, or other typing instructions
- Calculators (unless it’s an exam for AP Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, Physics, or Statistics—instruct students to look at the Calculator Policy page and click on the link for their course for the specific calculator policy)
- Watches that beep or have an alarm
- Food or drink
- Clothing or shoes with subject-related information
- Ear plugs