Job Title: Program Assistant (Entry-level Position)
Applications are invited from Korean and U.S. citizens for the position of Program Assistant of the Korean-American Educational Commission (KAEC), which is responsible for supporting Fulbright Program Officers.
Candidates must be available to assume the position by July 1, 2021.
To apply, please submit you resume in English to email@example.com by May 21, 2021. Questions about the position may also be submitted to this email.
Support the administration of Fulbright grant programs under the direction of the Fulbright Program Manager and Program Officers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to inquiries from grant applicants, selected candidates, and members of the public in a timely manner.
- Receive and process application materials for Fulbright grants, maintaining confidentiality.
- In consultation with the Program Manager, select and contact evaluation panel members for grant applications. Schedule evaluation sessions, including interviews between the panel and applicants.
- Understand and communicate program expectations to grantees, including grant payment and visa-related procedures.
- Maintain complete, accurate records of documentation related to grant inquiries and requirements.
- Organize and thoroughly review individual grantee progress reports in relation to requirements.
- Maintain up-to-date applicant/grantee databases.
- Draft, edit, and proofread important documentation for stakeholder and board review, such as application summaries, memos, meeting minutes, emails, etc.
- Perform other tasks in relation to grant programs as assigned by the Executive Director or Program Manager.
- Full-time employee with a contract of an indefinite duration
- Nationality: Citizen of Korea or of the United States of America
- Bachelor’s degree
- Native language proficiency in English; conversational proficiency in Korean
- Self-motivated, proactive, positive, mature team player
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- Ability to conduct basic research and analysis related to educational data
- Strong computer skills, preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
- Minimum annual salary of KRW 33,000,000
- U.S. Federal Holidays as well as Korean Holidays
- Other standard employee benefits
To Apply for this Position: